Flashed is a North American leader in design and manufacturing of bouldering equipment and indoor climbing flooring. We have more than 20 years of experience.
We are looking for a Sewing Production Assistant to join our team in Calgary, AB.
Duties and responsibilities
· 1-2 years sewing experience
· Operate sewing machines to fulfill production needs
· Maintain sewing machines (basic level, oiling, cleaning, etc)
· Keep a clean working space
· Help with cutting, making patterns, scheduling as needed
· Help with team to achieve goals and fill in where needed
· Inform Production Manager of material shortages for reorder as noticed
· Demonstrated ability to sew with more than 1 type of fabric
· Works well in a team environment and/or independently
· Experience on single needle, double needle
· Experience joining sections of into a finished product
· Ability to sew parts correctly, understanding seam allowances
· Product quality inspection and evaluation
The Sewing Production Assistant reports to the Production Manager.
Salary: The hourly wage of the Sewing Production Assistant is $ 15.00 for the first Month. Wage increase will be negotiated at end of one month probationary period.
Other benefits: Sewing Production Assistant is able to purchase any company manufactured products at a rate of cost plus 10% for intended personal use.
Pay schedule: The Sewing Production Assistant will be paid according to organization’s established pay schedule.
Reimbursement of expenses
The employee will be reimbursed for travel and other expenses incurred to while carrying out their responsibilities on behalf of Flash Sports Inc in accordance with company travel policies.
Flash Sports’ policies on standard hours, overtime and compensatory time, and other related topics apply to this position.
Sewing Production Assistant is entitled to annual leave (vacation with pay) in accordance with Flash Sports’ policy.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Unit F, 3513 78th Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2C 1J7
p: 403.252.6779 – f:403.255.4401