A functional flooring solution for required needs. This is a system that is preferable if the flooring needs to be moved or taken out for whatever reason. The mats can be made to any size or shape and are connected with a wide Velcro strip.
We believe Modular covers should be built to last and easy to move. The fabric is sewn into manageable boxes that are attached together with Velcro wide strips. Each box has zipper on 2 sides for quick access to foam and handles for ease of movement . Our Modular System is custom sewn in our warehouse with foam being installed on site. If your wall needs the mats to cover up the wall when not in use we have a closure system that securely keeps the mats in place with the option to lock them up.
- Vinyl Fabric - is the most commonly used material for bouldering flooring. The main strength is its durability, the Vinyl we choose is 19.0 oz gauge and is Fire Rated. This material is very hygienic as spills, sweat or dirt can easily be damply mopped clean.
- Cordura Fabric - is mainly used for outdoor bouldering mats but can be used for an indoor setting. It is a strong fabric that is comfortable to the touch and presents a warm atmosphere. This material is easy to clean, running a vacuum over it will collect dust, chalk and other particles.
- Composite Fabric - is a combination of Carpet and Vinyl. This style of cover is ideal for a bouldering application. This fabric is extremely durable as the double layers are able to take a lot of abuse from falling climbers and heavy traffic. It is also easy to clean, run a vacuum over it to collect dust, chalk and other particles.
We layer and choose our foam compositions based on rigorous Testing and Research & Development. We layer our foam for maximum performance and durability, making sure to use the system as a whole. The composition of the foam is chosen to meet the 3 criteria, performance, durability and price. From our research we have specific grades and compositions of foam that will be used for specific flooring heights. During the installation the foam is placed inside each Modular box with a snug fit.
- Memory / PU Foam - With the addition of Memory foam to the system, it creates a highly durable and superior performance landing system. The foam absorbs the fall of a climber but does not spring back like a PU foam system does.
- PU Foam only - Using Flashed layering formula, we construct a durable and quality performing system that absorbs the energy from a falling climber.
Our flooring system is more than just a cover and foam, we have numerous unnoticeable aspects that set us apart.
- In the design phase, we provide AutoCAD drawings of the layout and design of the facility.
- If walls need to be stored against a wall, we have a closure system that locks them in place.
- After the installation we perform an Accelerometer Drop Test to determine the flooring systems performance.
- Our Cover and Foam have warranties included for workmanship and manufacturing defects.
- Flashed and our Flooring Systems have Liability Insurance Coverage.
For a quote or more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.252.6779